Order Picker - Warehouse Work
December 8, 2020 at 6:20 pm, 1 commentAlbert Heijn encompasses foodservice businesses in the Netherlands, offering a full range of food and food-related non-food products and services in the food and beverages wholesale market.
You will work in a warehouse as an order picker and your main tasks will be:
- Maintain orderly and clean work area in compliance with Company safety and sanitation requirements.
- Operate industrial power equipment.
- Restock and replenish as appropriate.
- Perform general maintenance.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- Fill in for other positions as needed.
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to operate a manual / powered pallet jack or lift product.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Forklift certification is a plus.
- English language
- You MUST be a citizen of the EU
- Assistance finding an accommodation
- Social number in the Netherlands
- Help with getting Dutch bank account
- Long term job (at least 6 months)
- Salary from 10.94 per hour gross + bonuses up to 12.00 EUR per hour
Note: temperature is -24 C. It is a freezer warehouse
1 comment - Order Picker - Warehouse Work
Dario Hasanic - December 27, 2020 at 5:41 am
2 god iskustva rada u skladistu s drvnim ogrjevnim materijalima npr. peleti,briketi,drva u velikim paletama,drveni ugljen,briket drvenog ugljena itd