Do you want to work in the Netherlands? ID Logistics might be a good start!
Working at ID Logistics involves all movements of goods and information within warehouses and distribution centers. It includes activities like receiving, storage, order-picking, accumulation, sorting and shipping.
We are currently looking for new motivated employees who would like to come to the Netherlands and start working at an innovative logistics center.
Your duties will include:
- Maintain orderly and clean work area in compliance with Company safety and sanitation requirements.
- Operate industrial power equipment.
- Restock and replenish as appropriate.
- Perform general maintenance.
- Order picking and goods sorting.
- Fill in for other positions as needed.
We expect that you:
- Speak English.
- Have the EU nationality.
- Can arrive to the Netherlands on your own costs.
- Can start working within 5-10 days after the application is submitted.
- Have a driving license and are willing to drive company's car.
Accommodation: shared rooms with colleagues
Work hours: 160 hours per month
More about ID Logistics